Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let the music play

My friend Trish introduced me to something new yesterday and I love it!

For those of you that sit at a desk all day, this is for you. For those of you whose desk is in a closet where radio reception is non-existant, this will rock your world.

Visit Pandora. Enter in one, or a few of your favorite artists and watch your own personal radio station form. I entered The Goo Goo Dolls and Black Balloon played instantly, and that is one of my favorite Goo songs.

I've also been introduced to some new music today and I always welcome that. Right now it's playing Guide Me from this album and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have found that on my own.

Anyway, you should check it out and let me know what you think. Oh and for those of you that will say I can get the same thing at Yahoo! Well, I haven't heard one commercial all day, so there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am glad to see that you're back and feeling better! I got the flu shot and still got a mild case. :-P

Have you ever listened to iTunes radio? There's tons of stations but sometimes they disappear into the ether.