Last night I had the most vivid dream. I'm sure it was a direct result of the Girl Scout cookies I ate before going to bed. But it was worth it.
Apparently in Dreamland Jennifer Aniston and I are pretty tight. So tight that she asked me to take her to the doctor, or was it the police station? I can't remember. All I know is that it involved hooking her up to some machine that checked her blood pressure. Or was it a lie detector? Hmmm, not sure. Anyway it turns out that on this particular day at the doctor's office/police station, Angelina Jolie was the one running the machine.
My friend Jen did fine at first and her "levels" seemed normal despite the presence of her nemesis, until Ang asked the dreaded question. "Are you still in love with Brad?" Then all hell broke loose and the little needle was going haywire and Jen ripped everything off and went storming out.
I ran after her. Apparently we were at a doctor's office/police station that was located in the mall in my old hometown. I know, it's crazy. But as I ran out the door after Jen, who is now around the back corner of the building, I see Brad Pitt out of the corner of my eye. He has seen Jen run out of the mall and is wondering what is going on, of course I act like I don't see him and I keep going until I can see Jen pacing near the backdoor of the old movie theater. At this point Mr. Pitt has caught up with me and to my delight he is with Patrick Dempsey.
In a split second it occurs to me how awful it is that Ang put Jen on the spot like that because Jen has some rare condition where it is very dangerous for her to get upset, and Angelina knows this and asked the question on purpose because she wanted to kill Jen so she could finally have Brad and all tabloid covers to herself. (OK, I just added the tabloid cover part)
So I say to Brad, "She got her all worked up on purpose, she's evil!" Brad swears that Angelina would never hurt someone like that, and I tell him that yes she would, and we argue back and forth. Then he looks at me (and this is the part that is most vivid, I have thought about it all day) and says " Are you sure she asked her that question?" His eyes are starting directly into mine, and I reply "I swear on my children's lives, I was sitting right there and saw the whole thing." He says "I believe you" and he goes back in to the mall to confront Angelina.
And that's when I woke up.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
See, that is just the kind of hateful beotch that Angelina is!
It's me, Sid, in case I screw up and become anonymous again. I haven't laughed that hard in days. I really wanna know what kind of Girl Scout cookies so I can try it!! :o)
Were those "magical" Girl Scout cookies?
Kristin
Nah, honestly they were Peanut Butter Sandwiches. Dunked in milk. Yum.
Don't you mean "Do Si Dos"?
Michigan Metro Council in tha house!
ROFLOL
Are you sure they were GS cookies, not 'shrums'? Sorry, is this a child friendly blog??
Love you!! Mummy
Post a Comment