Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's 1 am, do you know where your kids are?

Mine are in bed. Someone else is breathing on my arm. Oh wait... he turned as soon as I started typing again. Poor guy. We came to bed at 11 and yet almost 2 hours later I am still awake clacking on the keyboard. Tomorrow should be fun.

I'm addicted to this writing thing. It's making me happier than I have been in a long time, from a personal fulfillment standpoint that is, my girls and the snoring bear next to me always make me happy. I'm on the lookout for other writing opportunities and spent the first hour-and-a-half of this session writing music memories at JamsBio.

It's been a little nutty here. But now that the 4 years olds' week long birthday fiesta has come to an end my life can get back to being about me, and that should result in some daily posts. I'm not sure how many of you were fans of RockstarMommy, but she closed up shop last week. I will miss reading her blog and hope she is on to greener pastures, but also hope that I am not making the wrong decision with starting a blog and taking on new endeavors, only time will tell. But for now sleep must come first, followed by a Iced Triple Grand nonfat no-whip mocha. Sweet dreams.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I was upstairs using the bathroom about the time you were clack, clacking. Thanks for the cookies!