Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm a fan

Not too long ago my friend Kristin mentioned she enjoyed reading about some Pioneer Woman. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I am always in need of something to look up on the internet so that I don't have to do any actual work, so I did a simple google search and found the blog, Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. She also has a sister blog about cooking called The Pioneer Woman Cooks with some awesome pictures of food. Oh yeah, there are recipes on there too.

Anyway the point of all of this, and the reason I am directing you away from my blog and to the Pioneer Woman's (like she needs anymore readers, geesh!) is so you can read the story of how she met her husband, who she affectionately refers to as the Marlboro Man.

It's an awesome story (so far) and way worth the time to read all 30 installments. Her whole blog is great, and she takes fantastic pictures but this story is the real thing, and definitely worth leaving my blog to check out. Just come back when you're done, OK? Promise?

Here's the link: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

0 comments: