Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Proof

He're proof that I busted booty and redecorated the nursery-turned playroom- now back to Jayden's room last week. The mermaids are awesome and she loves laying in bed and reading books.


New pink valance to feminize the blue walls. You're underwater you see....



Here are the strategically placed "wallies" covering any nail hole in the wall.



Yes, we have a lot of books. There are even more in her sisters room.

Now we are off to what we Michiganders call the U.P. for a week of fun and relaxation. I hope to post more when we return. Tah tah!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was thinking that the previous post needed visual aids! Apparently, you read my mind!

Looks good!

Enjoy da UP, eh!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I think that blue is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Looking good!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Bit's room is light blue/purple (depending on the light). Cool redesign!