Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brainstorming via Blogger

As I've mentioned countless times here, the ecomomy sucks. Gas prices are atrocious and the cost of everything else is headed in the same direction. So, in order to keep our heads above water, and still go to Disney World in August I am turning to my faithful 10 or so blog readers (Hi Mom!) to see what suggestions you may have for earning additional income. I am getting ready to post quite a few things on Craig's List this weekend so I know I'll make some spending money there, but I'm still looking for that gem of an idea.

My dream is to find a freelance writing job, but unfortunately my writing portfolio only features items written in the 90's. I don't think anyone will hire me until I can show fresh writing samples and I am working on that. I like this idea because ultimately in Stacy's Dreamland I will be able to write full time someday and pull in a reasonable income. But until Hubby is done with his degree I can't take any chances with job experimentation. So, all illegal activity aside, what ideas do you have for me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..I don't know. I'm thinking of selling the boy. He's cute, I think I could get a good price for him...LOL

I'm staying tuned for good ideas, though. :)

Anonymous said...

When you find that gem of an idea, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Nothing here either. Good Luck, I have been looking as well!