Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One french fry at a time

If you are a person who enjoys french fries, specifically McDonald's french fries, do you eat them one at a time? Or 5 or 6 grouped together at once?

Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Queen is a groupie... :P

Anonymous said...

I'm a groupie as well but usually not 5 or 6. I think it's more of a 3-4 max. Usually 2-3. I didn't have far to think back though because I just ate it for dinner about an hour ago-- busy busy day no time to cook for myself since by the time I got home hubby was at hockey!

Anonymous said...

I am a groupie as well. If you eat them one at a time they get cold by the time you get to the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Groupie w/ TONS of salt and ketchup