Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brimming with the positive

Despite some rather unpleasant stomach action yesterday and this morning, and despite the chills I was having earlier today, I am convinced that today is a great day.

Today is my last day of work until Monday. Tomorrow we are headed to Kalahari for 2 days and one night of water slide action that will hopefully knock the winter blah crabbiness out of 2 little girls I know. The cherry on top is that I also get to meet Rebecca who I have "known" for a couple of years but never actually met in real life.

And if all that wasn't enough tonight I am going to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry at the Palace with my dear friend Molly who turned the big 3-5 on Monday. We will also be joined by Molly's daughter Kylie who turns the big 1-3 tomorrow and Molly's mom Sid who I'm sure would rather not see her age in writing especially with "big" in front of it.

So in the spirit of being positive and wanted to share my joy here's a little present, and I'll see you in a few days!

0 comments: